jueves, 20 de mayo de 2021

 Inglés

Tema: Futuro Simple


El tiempo futuro se forma con los verbos auxiliares shall y will, más el infinitivo del verbo en cuestión.

I will go                            Yo iré

You will                             Usted irá

 He, she it will go              El, ell, irá

 

We will go                        Nosotros (as) iremos

You will go                       Ustedes irán

They will go                    Ellos, ellas irán 

 

Forma de contracción  

I will --------- I'll

You will ----- You'll

He, she, it wil ----- he'll, she'll, it'll

We will ---- we'll

They will ----- they'll


 

Ejemplos 

I will see John tomorrow                        Yo veré a Juan mañana

Will I see Jhon tomorrow?                      ¿Veré a Juan mañana?

I will not see tomorrow                            Yo no veré a Juan mañana

 

Tarea

1.- Escribe la forma del verbo que está entre paréntesis

a) The plane ______ (depart) at 9:00

b) I promise I _______ (study) for the exam

c) I ________ (not/work) tomorrow because I have a doctor"s appointment

d) We ______ (play) football this weekend

e) I _______(clean) my room after school 

f) _______ you _______ (go) to the party on Saturday?



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Miércoles 7 de Julio